The Budget and Corporate Procurement Division (BDA/BGT) is looking for a highly qualified and motivated individual with knowledge and expertise in budget formulation and execution as well as with the Bank's budget system Hyperion Budget and Planning Cloud Solution and SAP, to contribute to the work of the Division and support its clients. The Team: BDA/BGT is responsible for the alignment of the Bank's Administrative and Capital Budgets with the established strategic work program, while providing high quality budget services to client departments and units. Among other responsibilities, BDA/BGT prepares the annual Program and Budget Proposal and Budget Execution Reports in line with the Results-Based Budgeting (RBB) Framework; advises on maximizing cost efficiencies, minimizing wasteful spending and preventing resource expenditures in non-priority areas; provides technical advice and support to all Bank organizational units in planning and monitoring the execution of their budget; manages the Bank's budget system Hyperion Budget and Planning Cloud Solution and SAP as its financial ERP solution; and provides guidance and training to the end-user community on budget matters. What you will do:Apply Now
- Contribute to and assist during major budget exercises on formulation and execution by reviewing and analyzing departments’ input, compiling data and information necessary to produce the corresponding budget documents, drafting entire sections of such documents, preparing presentations and reports, as well as supporting in the quality review, amongst others.
- Prepare/input information in budget system and prepare relevant manuals, procedures and guidelines.
- Provide support in the use of budget systems and training to end-users.
- Provide support to the Bank’s departments during and outside major budget exercises to facilitate their budget planning and execution within an RBB framework.
- Monitor departmental/organizational unit budget execution and perform budget Analysis to ensure accuracy and quality control of the data.
- Review on a regular basis internal client budget information needs with the aim to improve existing standardized reports while reducing the number of requests for ad-hoc reports.
- Produce relevant management information reports on an ongoing basis to support decision-making and improving the budget process.
- Participate in working groups that require budget expertise and therefore BDA/BGT representation.
- Upon request of the Division Chief or supervisor, perform other tasks related to the functioning of BDA/BGT and participate in the preparation of documents and special studies/reports, and assists with other projects as needed.