Grade: D1 Vacancy no.: CALL/D/2020/04 Publication date: 10 November 2020 Application deadline (midnight Geneva time): 10 December 2020 Job ID: 4953 Department: WORKQUALITY Organization Unit: WORKQUALITY Location: Geneva Contract type: Fixed Term General Introduction Under article 4.2, paragraphs (d) and (e) of the Staff Regulations, the filling of vacancies in grades D1 and D2, as well as in grade P5 for all Director positions in field offices, are made by direct selection by the Director-General. In order to support the best informed process in the filling of the above mentioned vacancy by direct selection, the ILO invites interested candidates to submit their curriculum vitae online by the above date (midnight Geneva time). The following are eligible to apply:Apply Now
- Internal candidates in accordance with paragraphs 31 and 32 of Annex I of the Staff Regulations.
- External candidates.
- Any appointment/extension of appointment is subject to ILO Staff Regulations and other relevant internal rules. Any offer of employment with the ILO is conditional upon certification by the ILO Medical Adviser that the person concerned is medically fit to perform the specific inherent requirements of the position offered. In order to confirm an offer from the ILO the successful candidate will be required to undergo a medical examination.
- The first contract will be issued for a twenty-four month period.
- A successful external candidate will be on probation for the first two years of assignment.
- Any extension of contract beyond the probation period is subject to satisfactory conduct and performance.