Minimum age: 25 years old. Nationals of the country of assignment are not eligible, except the assignments in Headquarters Duty Stations.Apply Now
- Act as Covid-19 Coordinator alternate (Refer to generic ToRS of COVID-19 coordinators)
- Provide technical advice to the working groups based on the World health Organization and united nations Division of Healthcare Management and Occupational Safety and Health
- Support the UN task force/OMT in planning/implementation of appropriate action to improve COVID-19 duty of care and accordingly draft procedures, guidelines and SOPs.
- Coordinate with communication group on information related to COVID-19 duty of care for RC/ UNCT attention and further distribution.
- Develop databases, template reports for the management of the daily work of the Coordination of COVI-19 as required
- Ensure to maintain file and update all documentation related to COVID-19 duty of care for Sudan
- Organize, attend and report on meetings related to COVID-19 coordination and follow-up on actions required
- Draft talking points for RC/UNCT meetings.
- English(Mandatory), Level - Working Knowledge
- User of computers and software packages; MS word, Excel, power point.
- Ability to work effectively in a multicultural team of international and national personnel;
- Self-starter, ability to work with tight deadlines and multiple tasks;