Candidate age: between 18 and 29 throughout the entire duration of their assignment. Applicants must be nationals of or legal residents in the country of assignment.
Under the direct supervision of the senior OHCHR staff member at duty station, the National UN Youth Volunteer will join the Saudi Human Rights Commission to support and assists its work on administrative Coordination. His/her roles will be as follow:
- Engage and participate in the activities related to the working field of departments;
- Carry out a study and provide samples of administrative procedure used and followed by other National Human Rights Institutions;
- Provide support and assistant in the task requested by the concerned departments;
- Provide administrative supports as needed;
- Any other related tasks as may be required or assigned by the supervisor.
Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or related field
- 0-2 years of experience in related fields
- Exceptional interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills.
- Creativity and strong Problem Solving skills.
- Strong task and time management skills.
- Computer skills (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Social Media, and others).
- English(Mandatory), Level - Fluent
- Arabic(Mandatory), Level - Fluent
Accountability, Adaptability and Flexibility, Client Orientation, Commitment and Motivation, Commitment to Continuous Learning, Communication, Integrity, Professionalism, Respect for Diversity, Self-Management, Technological Awareness, Working in Teams