What does an Event and Administrator Support Coordinator do?
The Event & Administrative Support Coordinator is a non-supervisory, independent contributor role supporting the efforts of the regional field team. Generally under the leadership of the Field Director, the Event & Administrative Support Coordinator is responsible for managing internal and external events at the regional level, analyzing and improving business processes, handling administrative and clerical duties as assigned, and ensuring the office operations run smoothly.
Roles and Key Responsibilities are:
- Understand and plan for the complex needs of different internal and external events, and diverse constituencies
- Strong knowledge of local meeting and event venues, transportation, entertainment/representation and other appropriate vendors as needed
- Manages and oversees events on the day of, including problem-solving, welcoming guests, directing event set-up, communicating with staff, and organizing vendors, and managing take-down
- Processes invoices, handles reimbursements, and produces financial spreadsheets and reports as needed and serve as regional office contact with HQ/Finance and other administrative units as appropriate
- Coordinates all administrative and logistical aspects of managing the regional team and office space as relevant, including but not limited to purchase orders, technology and communications needs, data entry in Salesforce/CRM, and scheduling.
- Works collaboratively with HQ Operations staff on larger scale events, budget/financial reporting, support for staff training/engagement, and data management as appropriate
If you are looking for an Event and Administrator Support Coordinator job unchannel.org is the right place for you. Just click https://unchannel.org
and find your next Event and Administrator Support Coordinator job at unchannel.org.