What does a Service Desk Technician do?
A Service Desk Technician will provide support to our end-users globally and handle escalations. Daily tasks of a helpdesk technician are:
- Incident response, monitoring, investigation, project implementation, as well as basic operational support.
- Provide resolution of potential and actual service problems.
- Supervise the prioritization of tickets, queue management, scheduling and resource planning.
- Assist in the development, monitoring, and enforcement of knowledgebase that outline how problems are identified, documented, assigned and corrected
- Document Service Desk activities, identify problem areas, document resolutions, and devise and deliver solutions.
If you are looking for a Helpdesk/Service Desk Technician job unchannel.org is the right place for you. Just click https://unchannel.org
and find your next Helpdesk/Service Desk Technician job at unchannel.org.