What does A Finance Manager do?
The main objective for the Finance Manager position is to oversee financial setup according to company standards and to support programme/project implementation. The position holder will ensure that company is well positioned to respond to current and future needs shall demonstrate strong engagement and leadership in all major Finance actions while ensuring capacity building of Finance teams across the company.
- Ensure that country set up adhere to Financial Handbook, company policies, and auditor requirements
- Implement financial systems, routines and procedures at high level
- Maintain overall budget control and monitor cash flows
- Manage the Finance team in all offices whether with a direct line management or technical.
- Support and train line managers with budget responsibilities
- Provide regular reporting and analysis that can be used for further improvement of service delivery
- Implement anti-corruption policy
- Oversee and be responsible of mainstreaming protection guidelines in the company related activities and ensure that all breaches/concerns reported are properly resolved.
If you are looking for A Finance Manager job unchannel.org is the right place for you. Just click https://unchannel.org
and find your next Finance Manager job at unchannel.org.