10 Interview Questions You Should Always Be Prepared For
Do you want to practice to prepare for an interview and answer the most frequently asked questions? This article includes the most popular interview questions that employers ask employee candidates.
Although each company has different recruitment methods, on average, similar questions are asked to candidates. We have put together the most popular questions for you. You can try to rehearse your answers so you can improve your interview skills.
1. Can you tell us about yourself?
2. Can you tell us about an example where you were under-qualified or over-qualified for a project?
3. Why do you want to leave your current company? / Why did you leave your previous job?
4. What are your career goals?
5. What can you offer us, unlike any other candidate?
6. What are the three features your previous manager thinks you should improve?
7. Do you have any disability?
8. Can you tell me about an occasion when you disagreed with your boss?
9. What is your salary expectation?
10. Do you have any questions?
In addition to these 10 popular questions, other questions you should not be surprised to hear:
- Why did you quit your job before finding a new job?
- What is the reason for the time gap in your CV?
- How can you make your team's motivation permanent during the dismissal and restructuring processes that may occur in your company?
- Have you had an interview lately?
- Can you share with us your interview experience and questions?
Before going to an interview, make sure that you have clear, understandable but not too long answers to those questions.